I was talking with Laura Martini a few years ago and kept these notes. What do they say?
- Good design can de-risk innovation.
- Need to relate the vision to metrics.
- I like that as a definition of good PM-ing.
- A utility product doesn’t make dopamine.
- Because saving time means doing … more work.
- Who wants to do more work? Me :-).
- That is why I take these kinds of notes ;-).
PS In this new year I’m going to try to figure out the video medium. Please subscribe to my YouTube channel youtube.com/johnmaedaislearning if you’re curious about the intersection of design, technology, and business.