The 2020 CX Report gathers trends on how business happens in the computational era by examining the tech stacks for marketing and products in the context of digital transformation.
I owned the first edition of Traction, but I think I recycled it. So let me store this little quotelet that Garry Tan located.
When breaking down Gino’s framework, he denotes:
- Vision: The clearer the vision, the more likely people can follow.
- People: Two requirements: the right people in the right seats.
- Data: Weekly navigation with a handful of metrics to run business.
- Issues: Knowing what’s prevents vision and needs to be confronted.
- Process: The Way of doing business that is constantly refined.
- Traction: Executing with focus, accountability, and discipline.
EOS: Entrepreneurial Operating System
Based upon what I can find online (and not remembering what I read in the 1st edition of the book), I can see that the Traction system has really expanded.
Sign up for the CX Briefing with no more than 2020 characters, zero images, and all in plain-text.
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.