I’ve been staring at this list:
- Component owners, not project managers
- Mission, not structure
- Metrics, not directives
- Experiments, not major launches
- Continuous releases, not scheduled releases
- Fully resourced teams, not matrixed functions
- Collaboration, not hierarchy
- Trust, not control
And wondering if a more dense way of saying it is instead:
- Having a well-resourced, modern product management function to service the digital platform.
- Ensure that “well-resourced” means having the right ratios of engineers and UX designers (combined with the right rituals) so that product edits/experiments can be continually released.